Madison Hildebrand, Partners Trust Malibu
Architectural, Single Family - Malibu, CA
YES to 360 degree views, YES to serenity and YES to location on top of Las Flores Canyon, with a sprawling view of the ocean. This is a beautiful, gated, contemporary home with a Mexican Modernism influence, approximately 5,00 1sq/ftmain home plus a 4 car garage, a detached (permitted) 2,340 sq.ft guest house (2bd/2ba, kitchen & laundry), for a total of 7,340 sq/ft of living space. The main house includes 4 en suite bedrooms, 4.5 baths & a hilltop lifestyle on 10 acres featuring indigenous fossil/rock architectural elements; 2 stall barn, large flat areas, natural rock outcroppings and caves to explore. From practically every living space one can enjoy the spectacular ocean/canyon views. Privacy, an exceptional indoor/outdoor flow and an 83' lap pool complete this serene sanctuary. Centrally located, with easy access to Calabasas/Topanga, Malibu Canyon or the PCH it is hard to find a compound like this that has it all.
Madison Hildebrand, Partners Trust Malibu of Partners Trust, Malibu
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Malibu To Beverly Hills,
Vol. 38, Issue 06, Page 109.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Heating System: Central Furnace
- Stories: 1.0
- Central Air
- Garage: Attached
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Parking: Driveway; 12 spaces
- Floors: Tile - Stone; Tile or Stone; Wood
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Bonus Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Guest Room; Half Bath
Type of View
- Check with city,Check with city,Check with city